Tuesday, October 24, 2006

signature word and productions

I've been thinking of a signature word for me. And I've decided that it's Booya. I've always loved using that word. So there. It isn't the most original expression in this freaking world. But hey, at least I have one. Haha. Booya!

I can't wait for the upcoming productions. I have two productions to audition for. Well they are the same play but I will audition for both since the playdates are on different dates. The first one will be around february or march. While the other one would be August next year. Considering that there would be no productions for me during the first sem next year, it's good that I'll also audition for STAGES.

I'm excited. Aaaaaahhhhh! I'd get to hang out with my friends again and rehearsing with them is the best. Booya!

No comments: