Tuesday, October 24, 2006

grades schmades

I just saw my grade in Embryology Lecture and I got a C. So there. I'm freaking one point away from a C+. Blah. The average of the class is C so I guess I did... well... uhmm... average. Isn't that dandy and fine?! Not really.

Anyway, I have to say that I'm getting mediocre grades for the first sem. And believe me, with the effort I gave, I should be thankful I even got those grades. It's what you call a balance between theatre and the chillax mode. So I don't think I'd be getting anything good from that acadmically speaking. I don't blame those two because I chose them. I chose to do theatre (and continue it with such gusto) and do the chillax mode for a sem just so I can gain my strength and give it all for the next few sems left in my college life.

I needed that rest (considering that I'll be studying until I'm 30 because of medicine). That's all I can say. I'm not sourgraping. I'm content.

No comments: