Friday, October 27, 2006

on ranting and things I can't wait to do

I hate it when people rant about their life. I mean, ranting would not really make your situation better. In fact, you'd just get frustrated and depressed. All I can say is that if you're stuck in a rut, face it. Just deal with it because there's no other way out.

I'm going to this soulstop thingee later with 3 friends. I have no idea what people there do. But hey, it's always nice to have new experiences. Well, the new experiences plus the fact that I get to go out and watch a movie with them after a long time. Booya!

I miss my rep group. Even if I'm the oldest (and they call me kuya to tease me), I still think they're cool to hang out with. I hope we can go out on Nov. 4! I can't wait! Party time. These freshmen are wilder than my junior friends. Heck, I love these guys. They rock. Hehehe.

No comments: