Sunday, November 26, 2006

messy messy

First of all, I just want to share that I've got my first job. It's a job for an opera play and the cast is small which means more stage exposure. Haha. Anyway, for most people this would seem as a hassle. But I think that it's kinda fun especially the walk and trip to Makati for rehearsals. And this I have to say, I'm starting to get attached to the people in the play (to think it's just been two days). Haha. And after rehearsals, we get to eat a lot because of too much physical activity (the trip to the place and rehearsals). Woohoo.

Anyway, I auditioned last saturday for another production and I got callbacks. On one hand, I'm happy that I got callbacks because it means I'm one step closer to reaching my goal of being part of High School Musical. Also, my other friends would be there. On the other hand, I wish I just did not get callbacks because it would mean that I might have to drop the opera play. Crap.

Hopefully, they allow me to do both. Woohoo, it's as if I don't have studies. Great.

Oli was telling me about how she is attached to our little gang in Rep. I agree, I feel the same way too. I'm gonna miss those guys when I graduate. Hahaha. :p

No comments: