Tuesday, November 14, 2006

a day in school... make that two days

So classes have already started and it's been going well considering that I have only been there for only two days. I've been seeing a lot of people already and I'm going out this Friday and Saturday (wahahaha... so much for being serious).

Anyway, my history class is so-so but I guess I can deal with it since history hasn't been a problem subject of mine. Then there's philosophy. Well, as some of you may know I have a different teacher and so I had to accept whatever it is that comes my way. We have labor trials... uhh... okay. The only thing good about it is that I have okay groupmates. Great. Haha. Microbiology lecture is kinda boring but hey at least I get to bug Issa and Gel from time to time just because I have nothing else to do. Haha. Cel and Mol Bio lab is the subject I hate the most. Dapat is such an uptight, weird, irritating teacher. In other words, I don't like him. Oh yeah, and I got groupmates who I don't even know (they're all seniors except for Fil).

Second day... cel mol lec is okay. I met a new friend. Haha. He coincidentally is also a friend of King. That's why I thought he was familiar. Then foreign lang. It was okay. The teacher is okay. Nothing special. Except for the fact that the girl who lost my grammy jacket is my blockmate (and seatmate... can that get any worse?).

So there... only microbiology lab is left and I'd have met my teachers already after that. This sem seems to be promising. It should be!!! I have bets/dares/deals with Paul, Karen, Jordan and (insert name of anyone who will dare me again). I'm gonna be DL. Just you wait!

No comments: