Friday, December 01, 2006

messy no more

Last time I wrote here, I had a dilemma on whether I should push through with HSM or not. Well, I didn't. It was one of the toughest decisions I had to make. I was already in the callbacks room learning the song and when the clock struck 5:50, I knew I had to leave. I had to go because I had another rehearsal for another play (which I have already committed to). I gave my music sheet to someone else and told him I had to leave. To add insult to injury, one girl commented 'are you serious? you're passing up this chance.' Damnit! Do you think I want what I'm doing?! I kinda have no choice you know.

Anyway, the results were out and only 2 of us in the group got in. Phew! I feel good now since I would have quit anyway because I didn't have anyone to hang out with. There are more productions next year. Oli, Bym and I have agreed to do Rep workshops for summer. Exciting!

No comments: