Sunday, December 17, 2006

a night with the crew

There are just moments in ones life when you would love to sit in the Bellarmine field and just talk with your friends. I say this because I just found it very relaxing to sit with the bobets in the Bel field last night. You just talk. You know that feeling when you can stay there for a long time without any worries and just chill. Aaahhh... it feels so relaxing.

After all the hustle and bustle of everyday work in school and theatre, I somehow needed some time to just chill and stop for a moment. I needed the world to pass by me and not the other way around (me passing by the world). There was that feeling inside of me that made me want to: feel the moist grass, hear the Christmas Carols being played in the Gesu, smell the bibingka being cooked in front of the Gesu, look at the stars twinkling in the night sky, savor the company of the bobets (aka retard, pangit, bobo, and care bear).

There are just moments in our life. And last night, it was the moment of Simbang Gabi in Ateneo. Haaay... it makes me feel good to be alive.

No comments: