Monday, December 25, 2006

'tis the season

Optimism. It's that word that most people tend to forget during this Christmas season. Everyone seems to be down in the dumps and do not feel Christmas anymore. They think about the things that make them sad and this usually brings more depression. Some think of the relatives and friends that they miss, while some worry about how much they have spent for the season (and they're trying to find ways to gain it back).

Nonetheless, we should still be optimistic. Heck, this is the only time we get to have an excuse to spend and give other people gifts. And yes, we get to receive gifts also. But beyond all these things, there is that sense of HOPE which makes everyone feel better about themselves during this season. That's all I have for the serious part.

Anyway, this Christmas season has been more than unusual. I have just finished with POC (I'm glad that's finished... no more stress and hello social life) and to top it all off, I got my payment na. Whoopee! Then, another new thing is that I'd be buying gifts for different people. Shopping for gifts here I come! Lastly, the dinner (Circles or Le Souffle) with the Bobets would be that icing on the cake. I can't wait. :D

No comments: