Sunday, December 17, 2006

a little inspiration

I think I want to be Catholic. Yes, I am Catholic but I'm only such because I was born one. But after thinking about it, I realized that I have been so adamant about my own religion to the point that there was no way it was going to win against other religions. I was biased in such a way that I did not want Catholicism to be right. But then after thinking about it, I realized that I would want to love my religion. My friend told me that 'how can you love other religions when you have a hard time loving your own religion.'

It was, in a way, an easier path to take. Just change your religion 'coz it was the most convenient. But I do not want to take that road, I'm inspired to stay the way I am. I'm inspired to believe... and all thanks to people younger than me. I never imagined I'd stay with being Catholic at the end of the day. It feels good.

No comments: