Saturday, December 09, 2006

FREAK-ing tired

This month is just so tiring. I feel like I'm one of those zombies in Michael Jackson's Thriller video. Why would I say that? Well, it's all because I feel like I have no energy at all and I always want to sleep during whenever. All I know is, I'm freaking tired.

This is how a typical day works. I wake up at 6:30 to arrive in school for my 7:30 class. Then, I have classes 'til 4:30 or 5:30. After that, I meet up with Bym to go to Makati for rehearsals. We get take-out from McDo and then rehearsals last from 7pm to either 11pm or 12pm. Then we go to McDo again to eat (coz we're freaking tired and hungry). Then I get home at 2 to wake up at 6:30. I feel so dead right now.

Next week, we'll be having rehearsals in CCP already. That's going to be exciting and tiring. Hay... I shall take rehearsal pictures next week. Woohoo!

P.S. I learned from Jill that Rep Phil. is having auditions for their new musical on Feb. Woohoo! Can't wait for that. Booya! :p

No comments: