Saturday, March 24, 2007

thank you alcohol

Today, I sit in the middle of the room rekindling everything that has happened in the past. Emotions start to enter body trying to fill every inch of it. It starts to overflow until I could not take it anymore. I release it. I shout. I cry. I laugh. I put everything out hoping that I would be reduced to no emotions. For a moment, I thought it would work. Well, I was wrong.

(I just wish that my life would turn out the way I want it to be. I am tired of trying to work for that life I want and just see all that work go to waste. I'm frustrated because I want things to be the happy, beautiful, and exciting thing I imagine it to be. But it's not. Life is a tough one. It is sad but I try to look at the positive things in it so that I can pretend that it's what we imagine it to be. It's tiring to go against something and I am tired. In life, only sadness is permanent. Happiness is just temporary because once we stop working for it, we're left with sadness to dwell on.)

Today, I sit in the middle of the room. Emotions start to enter my body trying fill every inch of it. I wish the alcohol was enough to make me numb because I could not take it anymore. I release it. I shout. I cry. I laugh. I put everything out hoping that I would be reduced to no emotions. For a moment, it worked. Yes, it worked...

No comments: