Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I wanna go...

Seriously, everyday that I live, I just want to get out of this house. I just want to emancipate myself from my parents for a lot of reasons. Sometimes, I think I'm only in this house because I need money. Other than that, there's nothing else. I hate staying in this house. But then again... no one's at home most of the time so oh well.

I just need an opportunity to be able to buy my own condo unit and I'm set.

By the way, I realize I do not work well in groups if it concerns academics. They hinder me from actually doing anything. The only group I work well with are the people in theater. Other than that, nakakaasar... ano ako leader? kaya nga groupwork e... dapat equal.

Mapapayosi ako nito e.

Anyway, nagaudition ako sa TA play kanina... I'm not expecting to get in... but if I do... why not. Then, I want to audition for the bluerep play rin.

Naaasar talaga ako ngayong araw. Tapos ang tagal pa dumating ng phone ko. Leche.

No comments: