Sunday, May 20, 2007

I hate feelings. They suck.

Is it true that there is that one person who we will always love no matter what we do? We love that person just because. It is unconditional and simple.

Today, I find myself having a hard time to write the words I want to express. When I am about to write a description of that feeling inside me, it transforms into something else. It transforms into something new. It's like this quark. It's either you can see it with your eye and follow it but not find its current location OR you can find its location but you won't be able to follow it. Basta, it's hard to explain. It's a feeling. And as we all know, feelings are hard to explain because they cannot be fully defined. All we can do is feel them.

So what's my problem? Well, who do I like more... I DON"T KNOW... that is my problem. I have a deal with Sab nga pala... we are losers. Hahaha. Woohoo!

No comments: