Monday, November 05, 2007

will never watch shutter again

So, my good friend has been telling me to watch 'Shutter' by downloading it. In fact, he even sent me a link where I can download the movie. Well well well cowbell, I didn't even click the link because I did not want to watch it. The thing is, if ever I was going to watch it, I would be alone in my room and I would probably freeze to death on my seat while watching it. I have decided that it would be better not to watch it.

Today, I had the opportunity to finally watch it. I would not call it a 'golden opportunity' since I find it hard even to call it an 'opportunity.' But seeing that it is a chance for me to finally see what I have been scared of, FINE, let's call it an opportunity.

Scenario:
I closed the blinds and locked the doors. I lean on a wall so nothing will surprise attack me (you never know right). I make sure the lights are open. then I start watching. So yeah... I got pretty scared A LOT of times since I'm ALONE. TAE. Here's the best part.

While the movie was at it's peak, the lights go out and guess what... BROWNOUT.
WATCH ME SCAMPER TO A CORNER AND OPEN MY CELLPHONE FOR LIGHT. But then, I did not want to see unexpected things so I decided that NO CELLPHONE LIGHT was better. For the first time in many years, my imagination has created the scariest monsters (so I still call them monsters after all) it can create in a span of 10 minutes. Nakatatakot sa dilim lalo na kapag nanonood ka ng nakatatakot na pelikula...

P.S. I will never finish 'Shutter' unless I watch it with other people. Bow.

No comments: