Tuesday, July 18, 2006

start of something new

I got into bluerep and the GA was really fun. Everyone was dressed up as a kid and there were (as far as I know) any killjoys. For the first time in my college life, I attended a GA and I did not have any feeling that I wanted to quit. This is definitely something I want and right now (since I'm new to this), everything is a learning experience.

Also, something new I've experienced is crabmentality. I have always thought the better of people by not believing in such concepts. There's this guy who told other people that the judges stopped in the middle of my song during the audition. I think he was trying to make me look like someone who sucked in his auditions. He was rooting for his friend (who sadly didn't make it). Well, let's just say he was totally wrong 'cause I did. Then, when I told him about the fact that I got in. He started telling people I was being arrogant and all that. He's just one bitter bastard. I'm calling him asphalt face from now on. Argh.

Why do people have to be negative about the success of others?

Anyway, thanks to my bestfriend Melinda for the future CD's. I shall listen to them the whole day again. Hehe.

No comments: