Thursday, July 13, 2006

my ym list tonight

Okay, right now, there are 36 people who are currently online in my ym list and 2 of those I am permanently invisible too. It's just weird that even if there are a lot of them online, I could not really think of anything to talk about with them. There's just nothing significant to talk about. I mean, I know I can talk to them but I also know that it will only last for a few minutes.

I guess most of these people are the ones who I befriended and then let it stop at that. These are the people who I say 'hi' to and then say a few lines like 'you still have class?' or 'where are you going?' Then, they would reply and we would walk towards our destinations. At the end of the day, there are only a select few who we can really talk to just because... These are the people who are our closest friends. The chosen few who we trust with the stories of our lives.

Now, I shall pick people to talk to even if I know they'll bore me. Hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

most of them are just acquaintances... but there are only a few of them whom you consider close friends....

thetenniskid said...

who's this? true true. i think it's hard to consider a lot of people close friends.