Thursday, July 20, 2006

chill

I cannot wait for the sembreak to come. No more lessons to study and I'm just going to go out and have fun every night. Well, there are possibly a few outings and I can't wait for it. Sembreak, where are you when I need you.

Anyway, today was supposed to be one of the hellish days of my third year life. Well, it was. I had a tough time in my embryo LT and the next classes were not doing well either. If I fail my embryo LT then it means I have to study, if not then I would continue what I am doing. Oh well, I am bound to hit some road bumps sooner or later in this journey of mine. But of course, my 'Chill Lang' philosophy is here to stay. Booya!

On another note, I saw some high school friends a while ago and I realized how I actually miss them. One of them sat sa bench and we got to talk a while. It seems they're going to join the IAC. I hope they win. Anyway, I miss my high school friends. We rarely go out. Shucks.

No comments: