Monday, September 04, 2006

First musical play

In one month, I'm going to debut in my first real play ever. Fine, I did class plays and the like but this play is different. No grades or teachers. Just pure performance for the sake of performing. I would have not imagined myself being part of any play because I was never really into performing in front of people. And calling me a thespian would be comparable to calling roger federer a sucky tennis player.

Anyway, I'm excited about the play and I'm glad I did it. I love the play, I love the people I'm working with (very important), and I love what I'm doing. For the first time in my college life, I'm doing something. I didn't quit! Booya! Hope to see you guys there. This play is really nice. :)

I'll tell you the details next time. :)

No comments: