Tuesday, September 05, 2006

conversations

Recently, I haven't had any decent conversations with people. I do have little bits of chit-chat with people but that is it. Nothing deeper than the trivial stuff you usually hear from people on a normal 'let's talk for fun' day. It's as if each day of my life is wasted in a routinary life where I have to talk to people in a getting-to-know-you stage. I do not know if you would get me but that is what I am feeling right now. It's like I'm this person who has so many things to say but I do not have anyone to say it too. I blame circumstance for that. The people I usually talk to about these things have been super busy or have moved out of the country (which means less conversation time).

I guess it is the cycle of relationships. You meet people and have pseudo-deep relationships with them until it is time to move on again. Then you have to meet new people again. It is tiring and tedious.

I need conversation so I wouldn't have to talk inside my mind.

No comments: