Thursday, March 02, 2006

unstressed and the 10 people

I just realized that I lack stress (not that I want to experience it) but I just find it surprising that I am not feeling it in my body. Last sem, I said this too at the start of the sem, so it came and then BAM. Good luck to Jay and to his D's. But now, I'm saying this 2 weeks from the exam week because I already know what I am doing for those two weeks. Well, I've finished most of them so there's nothing more for me to do. Well, I have some extra work that I'm doing for my friends but it's not that heavy. I wonder why a lot of my friends seem so stressed. Maybe it's because they take their classes too seriously. I, on the other hand, take my classes because I love studying them. I don't find them as stressful. I find them as joy. That, I guess, is the difference. Woohoo.

Haay... I love life. I realized that I can die right now and I would not regret having lived my life in the way I lived it. I am content with my family, friends, and everything that comes with it. The only thing that hinders me from wanting to die is the fact that I have this weird mission of making a BIG DIFFERENCE in the lives of ten people. And when I say big difference, I mean the difference that would help them even in the future. I have my first candidate and that candidate has been a challenge. Great for me huh?!

7 comments:

Joyceee said...

cool,hope im also as unstresssed as you...
but maybe the reason why people say that they are stressed out is that they're not really stressed out but they just want to tell the whole world that 'hey, im more important/better than u 'coz i've got lotsa things to do... blah, blah.' ha, labo... anyway, just a thought...

thetenniskid said...

yeah i agree, somehow they want their lives to be magnified by saying they're stressed. And by doing so, they make themselves look better/more important.

Joyceee said...

but not me, im really stressed out, promise! hahaha :P

thetenniskid said...

how'd you find my blog? hehe.

Joyceee said...

i was just browsing through blogspot. =) visit my blog too! hehe so, u go online often, huh? :)

thetenniskid said...

ah ok... i think ur the one commenting in my friend's blog. anyway, keep on reading. :)

Joyceee said...

yup. =)