Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Some thoughts on current changes

I really do not know what to think about the changes that have been happening. It's weird.

On one hand, I'm rekindling the old friendships that i have and I think it's actually better relationships now. Maybe maturity has caught up with us and there's more insight now. I'm glad I'm getting closer to these people... again. Good.

On the other hand, the current situation with these other people haven't been the same. Well recently, it's like we never really talk now. Wow. That's something. I guess work and other miscellaneous things have caught up with us and there's less time now.

It's just weird. I don't think it's lack of time. I think it's just... I don't know. I don't know what to say or think about it. Maybe we are proximity-based friends. Maybe.:)

No comments: