Thursday, January 24, 2008

As people, it is inevitable that we experience emotions. That is how the world is supposed to work. However, most of the time, we try to hide these emotions because we feel that they are not what we want others to see. We will always want to project a part of ourselves that would seem most pleasing. That is the moment when we start guarding ourselves and create the secret persona that we do not intend to have but have anyway.

Then you see that there are people worthy of seeing you for who you really are. People who you can show your true self to because you want them to be part of your life. The only problem with this is that there is emotional involvement. I think I can deal with that now. I'm willing to trudge through that path and hopefully I reach my destination.

So yeah, watch me be reflective. TAE

No comments: