Sunday, June 03, 2007

recent frustrations

Damnit... I'm having a hard time in rehearsals since I can't seem to lock-on to my character. Hell, I don't even know what my character is supposed to be like. All I know is that he's from jail. Wow, so that's supposed to narrow it down to what? Almost everyone. I mean, if you came from jail you can be anything... good, bad, whatever. Jail doesn't change a person into any stereotypical jail man. Tae kasi e. I don't know what to do with the monologue. I hate this... I'm really frustrated.

Damnit... I can't seem to perfect my songs in the play. Fuck it. Everyone seems to have locked-on to their characters and songs, while I am stuck in a state without any improvement (thanks no lack of youtube videos for MY character). This play is not as enjoying as I thought it would be. Can I just reach those notes please?! please?! i'm kinda desperate here.

Damnit... I lost a bet in less than 24 hours. I was supposed to be nice for a week... but thanks to my non-stop mouth, I lost. And it would have been okay if I lasted for more than 2 days. But nooooo... I lasted for 23 hours-ish. Boo me.

Damnit... I don't like know-it-alls. Can they just shut their trap up and stop thinking that they know everything about someone. No one is an open book... we all have our secrets and we will never share them to other people because that is not the book we want them to read.

Damnit... I need to cut some ties... I think I have to start sifting through the good friends and the fair-weather friends. Don't worry, this has no connection to any events happening to me. This is just a realization and I want to do it.

No comments: