Saturday, February 18, 2006

all set to go

In about two months, a whole new chapter of my (or any sophomore for that matter) college life will begin. Normally, I would be approach this event with such trepidation but that is not the case now. It seems that everything has been unfolding perfectly for me. I have my friends who I will always consider to be my friends until I get old and they have proven why. They are the people I share the personal aspects of my life with and I think that is very important.

As for the other people, some of them who I thought were nie and friend-able were not who I thought they were. I found out something new about people and quite frankly, I am turned off by what these people did. But then again, this is a good thing. Why? Well, let's just say that I am happy that I do not have to deal with such people anymore. I'm not saying that I will be plastic and all that. Rather, I plan to be civil with them whenever.

It's just hard to accept that people who you think you trusted are not that real. But then, that is the real world and we just have to roll with the punches.

Next school year, only the first set of people will be important.

No comments: