Monday, April 28, 2008

It ain't over

For the past few days, I have been trying to type on this blog in hopes of finding a way to end it. Unfortunately, for some reason which i cannot fathom, I always end up not finishing and just clicking the x-button-on-the-upper-right-hand-corner of the window. Then, a realization came to me.

The reason I cannot write an ending blog is that I get sad/depressed every time I get to the middle. I'd always be writing about how med school will be a new journey for me and how there will be different people. I was unhappy about the idea of losing friends (the closeness) because of proximity issues. After realizing this, another realization came to mind.

A few weeks back, when graduation ended, I texted my friends about how it has been a pleasure being friends with them blah blah. Then one of the replied that I was being senti and how things aren't over until he say it's over. This somehow made me realize that the power of keeping friendships is with me. I have to keep in mind that it isn't over until I say it's over. So there.

I won't be ending this blog because I don't wanna end anything. I don't want to lose the person that I was in college. It ain't over... it will never be.:)

No comments: