Thursday, July 12, 2007

some things i'm thankful for and not thankful for...

It's been a long time since I've written anything here. I guess it's because of the things I've been doing recently. First of all, putnam is finally up and running, which means I actually survived the oh-so-emotional roadblock.

I'm mostly thankful for the KLEEK. It recently went through some problems and I'm glad everything's okay now. They've been the people I have been talking to about stuff that I have always kept and not shared to people. For the first time, I told some of them my problems in the family. I guess I trust them that much to tell them that much. See, I've never told anyone about my problems at home and I've been keeping them to myself starting grade six. It took me 9 years before I can tell anyone. I hated keeping secrets but I felt like no one can know and I was good enough to handle it. Anyway, I feel like it would really suck to see the Kleek drift apart because I've started to really get attached to them. That's why I dread the day that I will have to graduate and not see them. Hay... I hate being emo about this.


I'm also thankful for my thesis partner who I know I have not been helping that much recently. I'm really sorry since I have a lot going on. I know it's not an excuse but I promise to work my ass of as soon as the play ends. Thank you for still defending me from sir Monots even if I know I'm the one lacking. Yeah, I got reprimanded by Dr. Lagunzad already and I think it was unfair of her. Anyway, I'm moving on from that na. La la la.

No comments: